In February, I will begin taking submissions for #FreeIndieFriday features again, but this time I’m changing it up a little!
What’s #FreeIndieFriday you ask?
Every Friday, I post books from Indie Authors that are either permafree or on promo for free. This time I’ll be making a list of 5 books to send out each Friday on my blog (200+followers), my twitter (3k+ followers), & my fb page (400+ followers).
It’s not much, and I can’t guarantee you sales, but I’ll try my best to get the word out for you!
And it’s free!
If you’d like to have your free book featured, send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- #FreeIndieFriday in the subject line
- Link to the free book – preferably on a major retailer like Amazon or B&N
- Whether the book is permafree or on promo – and dates for promo if applicable
- Book cover pic – high quality if possible
- Short book blurb – 100 words or less
- SHORT author bio – 1-2 sentences
- Up to 3 Social Media links
!!!! Important !!!!
- Book MUST be on promo over a Friday, or I can’t help you. Saturday-Thursday is right out. So please consult a calendar before submitting!
- If you plan to do a 1-day promo or start it on the Friday you’ve selected, my posts will go out at 10 AM CST. Please MAKE SURE you’ve done your time conversions correctly, and the book will actually be on promo at that time, or I’ll get a lot of hateful emails.
All submissions will run on a first-come-first-served basis, but I will do my best to make sure you get your preferred day.
If you’d like to see what my old #FreeIndieFriday posts looked like (minus media, because my old website ate it), you can check out my feature on Author Kerry J Donovon’s DCI Jones Casebook: Raymond Collins here:
Happy Reading ❤ Lu