In February, I will begin taking feature requests for #WriterWednesday again.
I haven’t been able to do them since my last website bit the dust, but I want to make sure I get back in the swing of things!
So, if you’d like a feature, please send an email to email@example.com and include:
- #WriterWednesday in the subject line
- Brief Author bio with photo (200 words-ish max)
- Relevant social media links
- List of works with short blurbs – limit 3 individual works or 3 series titles
- Links to works on major retailers – Amazon, B&N, Smashwords
- Any media (within reason. please don’t send me a vid of you reading your entire novel 🙂 )- book cover pics, book trailers, etc.
- If you would like a specific date to coincide with a release or promo – all submissions will be on a first come first served basis, but I’ll try my best to honor any requests for special dates
- Answer these 5 questions:
- What genres do you normally focus on? (please include info on whether your titles are YA, Children’s, or have explicit content here)
- What are you working on now?
- When can we expect your next release?
- What was the last book you read that you loved?
- If you had to compare yourself to 3 other authors, who would they be and why?
I promise I will make every attempt to get to your email ASAP, but if you haven’t heard from me within 7 days, please feel free to stalk me until I get back to you 🙂
If you would like to see what my old #WriterWednesday posts looked like (minus media, because my old website ate it), you can check out my feature on author Ani Manjikian here:
Happy Reading ❤ Lu